-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ariasgore
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 11:24 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: [osg-users] Plugin Problem, osgDB doesn't find plugins

Hello,

I am using VS2008 and OSG 2.5.2, compiled from source (included plugins) now
I am trying to load a simple image with some code:
osgDB::readImageFile("test.jpg");
osgDB::readImageFile("test.png");
osgDB::readImageFile("test.tga");

None of those work, I always get the message "Warning: Could not find plugin
to read objects from file "test.jpg"."
I copied the whole osgPlugins-2.5.2  folder content to my bin output folder
directly into it and into a subfolder for testing. No effect.
So I basically have the osgdb_jpegd.dll and have no idea if I am missing
something.
I found no info about any further linking in my projects of those plugins
since osgDB should do this automatically.

What am I missing?

Thanks