-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roberts,
Gareth
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 5:42 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Render to Texture

I used this code...

   const int TEX_WIDTH = 512;
   const int TEX_HEIGHT = 512;
   osg::ref_ptr<osg::Texture2D> texture (new osg::Texture2D());
   texture->setTextureSize (TEX_WIDTH, TEX_HEIGHT);
   osg::Image* image = new osg::Image;
   image->allocateImage(TEX_WIDTH, TEX_HEIGHT, 1, GL_RGBA,
GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE);
   texture->setImage(0, image);
   osg::ref_ptr<osg::Image> zim = texture->getImage();
   unsigned char* imptr = zim->data();

With OSG 1.0 and was able to readback the image via the pointer imptr.
The same code fails with OSG 2.0 and 2.4

I have also used an openGL read with osg 1.0, this also fails with osg 2.