Using the GDAL tools, I've built a mosaic of terrain tiles that I'm
stitching together using osgdem to create a terrain database. Each terrain
tile uses a UTM mapping that is reprojected from a lat/long mapping.
Unfortunately when I do the reprojection for each tile, the terrain tile
gets slightly shifted so that when I stitch them all together using osgdem,
I have discontinuities at each tile boundary in the finished terrain
database.

My question is, is there a way to avoid this nasty artifact using either
GDAL or osgdem? Perhaps I need to resort to another tool to massage the data
before handing it over to osgdem?

Thanks for any input in advance.

-Shayne