Hi all,

Here is what to do :
1) Launch osgviewerMFC sample
2) open a model
3) reduce window size (not maximised)
4) open an other different model
5) reduce second window size (not maximised)
6) close first window
7) try to resize second window

This is also reproducible with stock osgviewer on Win32 when using 2 screens.

1. osgviewer cow.osg (make sure it starts on both screens, fullscreen)
2. press 'f' to go out of fullscreen mode. you will get 2 windows, one on each screen.
3. resize one of the windows (make it bigger), it works fine.
4. close one of the windows.
5. resize the remaining window (make it bigger), and you get the same artifact as in the attachment in the OP.

I'm not a win32 programming expert so I can't really see what would cause this. The cow still rotates if you try, so the update loop is still being executed... I can't see why the viewport would not be updated to the new window size if one of the windows was closed... Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than me can trace through the code.

And I can't test right now if the same happens on other platforms, but I suspect not.

J-S