Hi Umit,

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 7:26 AM, Ümit Uzun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Your advices awesome. I know VPB is a useful tool on terrain creation but I
> only need to GUI support as in your advice BLENDER. I will try VPB on
> PagedLOD and converstion to OpenFlight. If OF support PagedLOD it will be
> good start I think :)

I don't think there is a OpenFlight object that would map well to
PagedLOD, I believe OpenFlight does has meta file format that can be
used to compose databases from individual OpenFlight files, but this
isn't quite the same thing as PagedLOD.

For any real-time rendering OpenFlight really is awful, one should
only ever use to for data interchange with legacy products.  For
actual simulation you'll need to retain the everything in .ive.