Hi List

Im working on a flightsimulator and have a wery high resolution orthophoto
based terrain.

One of my cameras is a targetingpod(TGP) camera with a very high zoom
factor, to compensate for this I set the cameras lodscale to fit. This all
works fine but the range based loading of lods could be optimised for the
Targeting pod camera by basing it on the frustrum. The TGP will ofthen focus
at the same spot for a loong time and will rearly have a high rate when
changing focus.

So I guess my questin is if it is viable to design the a special paging
scheme based on not only range but also the direction of the camera.

This could then substitute the normal range based paging for special
applications like my TGP camera.

Brgs.

Ralf Stokholm
Arenalogic