  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Martz
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 3:20 PM
To: 'OpenSceneGraph Users'
Subject: [osg-users] Draw threads serialized by default?

Hi Robert -- Prior to the 2.2 release, code was added to serialize the draw
dispatch. Is there a reason that this behavior defaults to ON? (See
DisplaySettings.cpp line 135.) I have somehow incorrectly documented this as
defaulting to OFF in the ref man. Now that I see it's ON by default, I half
wonder if this is a bug. Wanted to check with you: should I change the
documentation, or the code? Which is right?

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com <http://www.skew-matrix.com/>
+1 303 859 9466