Hi Martin,

I can't really guess as to whether there is bug in your code, or the
OSG as there is to little provided code context to know what is going
in in your app.   Try modifying an example like osgcompositeviewer to
do what you are after and see if that works, if it doesn't then send
this in to osg-users so that others can recreate the problem.

Robert.