Hi Martin,

Stereo doesn't work for ABSOLTE_RF as the adjustment to the projection
matrix and view matrix required for the left/right eye offsets will be
discarded.   Basically HUD's don't work in stereo (there is no such
thing as a stereo orthographic view) - you need to position you image
plane objects directly into the 3D scene and manage there positioning.

Robert.