Hi,

I happened to be testing the OverlayNode with transparent nodes and came
across a difficult to spot bug. There are in fact three techniques that you
can assign to an OverlayNode :

   1. osgSim::OverlayNode::OBJECT_DEPENDENT_WITH_ORTHOGRAPHIC_OVERLAY;
   2. osgSim::OverlayNode::VIEW_DEPENDENT_WITH_ORTHOGRAPHIC_OVERLAY;
   3. osgSim::OverlayNode::VIEW_DEPENDENT_WITH_PERSPECTIVE_OVERLAY;

Techniques 1 and 2 are producing expected results while technique 3 doesn't
handle the transparency

I haven't been able to spot where it goes wrong, I'm posting this in case
someone has a hint to where the problem lies.
--
Mathieu