Hi Mathieu,

I don't know the cause/or a solution to the problem, but in the case
of VIEW_DEPENDENT_WITH_PERSPECTIVE_OVERLAY a GLSL vertex and fragment
program is used to generate the results, so I'd guess that the shader
simply doesn't know about the texture blending required.   Have a look
into the implementation to see if you can get things work.

Robert.