Hi Robert,

VPB 1.0 will require an OSG 2.8, OSG 2.6.x won't be sufficient as I
had to add code to OSG to enable some of the final VPB features.  My
Aim for VPB 1.0 and OSG 2.8 is presently end of October.

Prior to 1.0 and 2.8 I will be make a series of coupled dev releases
so if you need a release to go on before VPB-1.0 this is what you'll
need to use.

Robert.