Hi Brandon,

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 10:28 PM, Hamm, Brandon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do you have a web link or any documentation in the VPB trac page on what
> will (or at least "likely") constitute the VPB 1.0 release?

I don't have a page for this.   My answer to this question would be
VPB 1.0 will be whatever is already in VPB trunk + the final bit of
work I have scheduled for it which is the ability to patch already
built databases.

Once I've got the final feature in I'll be doing some online docs for
the work, this will hopefully spur on some testing of all the new
features out in the community and in turn shake down final problems
before the 1.0 release.