Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:
I wanted to see what the graph for a file looked like, and I remembered the osgdot tool that Paul Melis had made. I got it off Mike's osgtoy SVN, and I quickly did a few modifications which I'd like to recontribute. Mike, would you care to integrate my changes?

* Uses second command line argument as output filename
* Checks that there are exactly two command line arguments, prints usage if not * Gives count of vertices in addition to primitive sets (I'd like to add the detail of primitive types in the future - i.e. 60 triangles, 15 quad strips, etc.) * Fixed the "casting pointer to unsigned int" issue by using uintptr_t. Hopefully this is supported by all compilers and works on 64 bit machines, I don't have one to test on...

I think it's a useful tool, and I'd really like to make it into an output plugin sometime, so it could be integrated into OSG proper. Too much stuff on my plate right now, but I'm keeping it in mind.
Hey, that's very nice! I'm happy to see other people find this thingy useful (I knew I did ;-))

Paul