Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:
Hi Richard,

I have written an osgDot some time ago, maybe you can use it as a base for yours. It's designed as a plugin, contains the cmake makefiles and uses the visitor concept.

Curious, is this a similar tool you wrote yourself, or is this my original tool completely restructured? It's hard to tell :)

I created it based on your idea.

Do you still have the source of your dot plugin? If so, could you submit it for inclusion into OSG? If there's any work needed before it's included, I volunteer to do it - you can send the source to me and I'll have a look at it. I think it's a very useful tool to be able to see the structure of your scene graph, and I would very much like it to be integrated.

Let me know if you agree with this.
I think I saw Richard's submission come in on osg-submission today...

Paul

J-S