Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Thrall, Bryan
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Oktober 2008 18:23
An: OpenSceneGraph Users
Betreff: Re: [osg-users] osgdot graph generation tool

Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote on Monday, October 06, 2008 10:19 AM:

Hi Bryan,

Another improvement I'd be interested in seeing applied is:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1866010&group_id=139833&atid=744686
Yes, I saw that, I just wanted to keep the modifications small w.r.t.
Mike's version of osgdot.cpp in the osgtoy SVN. But I agree, doing that
in a visitor is more in keeping with OSG's normal practices.

If I make an output plugin out of this, I'll make it with a visitor, as
then the modifications will be pretty large anyways. :-)

I just didn't want my patch to be forgotten, and thought this was a good
opportunity to bring it up :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is a nifty tool and is working to
improve it. Thanks!