Hi
This code is not submitted because it's just a work around, not a clean way to do it, i make it when i tried shadow. I did not work again on the new shadow implementation but when I will test it, it will be the time to adapt this code for it if it's not yet included :)

If it can help other users, i will be happy to contribute :)

Cedric

Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:
Hi Cedric,

I already notice this problem for my usage i fixed it (for the osg 2.6). Check in the file as attachement for USE_RECEIVER_MASK I recommand you to search in the mailing because we already talk about that before, and it could give you more informations.

Was this submitted for inclusion into the baseline OSG? It looks like it solves a long standing problem with ShadowMap (the receivesShadow mask doesn't have any effect).

Although, as I said, there are already other ways to accomplish that.

And I may have been mistaken, it looks like the ViewDependentShadow techniques use the receivesShadow mask as well. I've never checked if it works, but I assume it does :-)

J-S

--
+33 (0) 6 63 20 03 56  Cedric Pinson mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.plopbyte.net