Hi Geoff,

Borland C++ isn't a compiler that others use in the OSG community, or
at least not publicly so I'm afraid you are probably on your own with
the need, and the ability to fix problems.  The OSG is written is
pretty clean C++ and compiles with a range of compilers so if Borland
C++ is up to scratch as a Standard C++ compiler then you could
probably get things to compile.

For others to help guide you/help you out you'll need to provide more
information about the OS version, the OSG version, CMake version, as
well as more details about the specific compiler errors - for instance
copy the exact compiler error you get and we'll be able to help
dissect, without this info all we can is shrug our shoulders and move
on.

Robert.