Dear all,

I am sincerely looking into this promising API. I want to evaluate the
On the project's download page I saw a line "Windows pending" for
the binary package. Because I am not very experienced in that, can
anybody point me to a download location for the binary package?
Or can someone provide me with a binary build?

Best regards and thanks for the support here!

Holger

Holger Krumm
Product Engineer Test & Experiment Software
Product Management

dSPACE GmbH          Tel.:  +49 5251 1638-1851
Technologiepark 25   Fax:   +49 5251 66529
33100 Paderborn      http://www.dspace.de
Germany              mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]