If you want binaries you need to specify which compiler you are using.
I've got 2.7.1 built for vc.Net 2003 but it's a 200Mb zip, without the
examples.
Free to anybody who can provide me somewhere to upload it if anybody else is
using such an old version of vc.

Building yourself is very easy though.

2008/11/6 Holger Krumm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  Dear all,
>
> I am sincerely looking into this promising API. I want to evaluate the
> On the project's download page I saw a line „Windows pending" for
> the binary package. Because I am not very experienced in that, can
> anybody point me to a download location for the binary package?
> Or can someone provide me with a binary build?
>
> Best regards and thanks for the support here!
>
> Holger
>
> *Holger Krumm*
> Product Engineer Test & Experiment Software
> Product Management
>
> dSPACE GmbH          Tel.:  +49 5251 1638-1851
> Technologiepark 25   Fax:   +49 5251 66529
> 33100 Paderborn      *http://www.dspace.de* <http://www.dspace.de>
> Germany              *mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The truth is out there. Usually in header files.