On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Engvall Åsa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to render the scene to a texture and use the texture in a shader. The
> texture image is saved to file by a postdraw callback, so I can look at it.
> I'm doing something wrong because the texture becomes all gray.

I have the same problem.
To make things worse, I have modified the osgdistortion example and that works.
Unfortunately I was unable to pinpoint the difference between my
application and the working example.
I hope maybe somebody can list known caveats/requirements to using image attach.
FWIW, it works if I don't attach the image, and use readPixels in a
final draw callback. But I assume that is suboptimal (it does cause
significant increase in the draw times).

--
Csaba