Pauk Martz's OpenGl Distilled
Red Book
Orange Book
Opengl Bible

As to OSG there are minimal books arounds but see www.osgbooks.com

As a general guide to scene graphs I still recommend SGI's Performer
Programmers Guide
http://www.sgi.com/products/software/performer/manuals.html 99% concepts
cross over to OSG

Gordon

Gordon Tomlinson

Product Manager 3D
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com
(C): (+1) 571-265-2612
(W): (+1) 703-437-7651

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura