Jan,

Do you mean what kind of GPU is need to generate these framerates? Or what kind of HW is requiring that we produce these frame rates?

Ed

Jan Ciger wrote:
Oh good... a brother in misery.... hardware is a big factor in our work
as well.

Ed

Mike Weiblen wrote:
Just as another general datapoint, and not OSG-specific, we also have
requirements for rendering framerates in excess of 10's of kilohertz.
Likewise, I cant discuss details, other than we do throw a lot of
hardware in that direction.

-- mew

Guys, just out of sheer curiosity - what kind of HW is needed to generate such framerates? If you cannot talk about specifics, at least a ballpark idea would be cool to know.

Regards,

Jan