Hi Robert,

Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately, Windows and Mac OSX are not development platforms available to me, so the solution I'm looking for would have to be appropriate for linux systems - sorry, I should have made this clear.

Kind regards,
Chris.

Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi Chris,

There is support in the quicktime plugin for streaming live video
streams.  Look for the references for .live.  The quicktime plugin is
only available under Windows and OSX.   W.r.t low level details of
getting things working I can't help you as I haven't used this
functionality first hand.

Robert.

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Chris Brown