Hi Chris,

Currently using FFmpeg to play movies is not complicated, just take a look
at the others custom ImageStreams and apply it with FFmpeg functions. I'll
try to see if I can release our code but it'll not be in a near future
(maybe some months, currently we are very busy with other tasks).

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 3:45 PM, Ümit Uzun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> Actually I haven't tried FFmpeg pluing but you can contact Serge who has
> work on this plugin. You should look at
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.openscenegraph.user/33486/match=thanks+osg+sergelink
>  and watch videos. These all playing video while exploring the earth
> surface are using FFmpeg plugin.
> Amazing stuff huh? :)
>
> Regards.
>
> 2008/11/18 Chris Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> Hi Ümit,
>>

>> Thanks for the pointer. Do you know of any information regarding the
>> FFMPEG plugin for OSG? I can't seem to find any documentation for it
>> anywhere!
>>
>> Many thanks,
>> Chris.
>>
>> Ümit Uzun wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Cris,
>>>
>>> If you use linux you can use FFMEG plugin to play movie. There is much
>>> user FFMEG but I have only tried quicktime yet.
>>>
>>> regards.
>>>

>> --
>> Centre for Advanced Software Technology Limited is a limited company
>> registered in England and Wales.
>> Registered Number: 04473521, Registered Office: Finance Office, Bangor
>> University, College Road, Bangor, Gwynedd. LL57 2DG.

> --
> Ümit Uzun

Serge Lages
http://www.tharsis-software.com