2008/11/20 lucas Grijander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  only one projector? but how do you create the 3D effect?
>
> Jaime.

With the filtered glasses.

The passive stereo effect is just that : 2 picture with 2 colored components
(red and blue basically) projeted on a wall/screen with the interval between
the pictures equal to the distance between the eye (~6cm). The filtered
glasses give each eye a different picture, and the brain have the 3D
illusion,

The active stereo need 2 synchronized projectors and synchronized glasses to
have the 3D effect. This needs special equipment.

Vincent