Hi Forest,

The GPU draw time is just that the GPU draw time, it is unrelated to
anything on the CPU unless the OpenGL fifo is full, and if this is the
case then the draw dispatch will block and then CPU draw dispatch and
GPU draw times will be rather similar, but this isn't the case - you
are absolutely GPU limited.

Robert.