Hi Guys,

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Sukender,
>
>> Well, this can easily happen with mails, since we often write quite
>> quickly (or well, at least *I* do answer often quickly, and I suppose that's
>> the same for many!)...
>
> That and we're missing some vital information to be able to ascertain
> someone's tone (facial expressions, voice level, etc.) :-)

Can we stop all the kiss and make up nonsense, next we'll be wearing
flowers in our hair and listening to girly pop. I think what we really
need is an osgflamefest example that we can put sparring partners in
for a few rounds, and let the rest of cheer the blood letting for the
sidelines on!

Robert @  (my best attempt at a flower in the hair smiley ;-)