Thanks! All "memeory" instances should be fixed. One of these days I'll have
to find a free tool that spell checks HTML because I'm too cheap to buy one.

Thanks for catching the capitalization issue on p47, this is added to the
errata and changes in the master book source for a possible future
reprinting.
   -Paul