From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Simon
Hammett
Sent: December-15-08 5:04 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Windows XP GDI Menu Shadow flicker on ATI Radeon

Robert is quite correct; it's nothing to do with OSG.
(nor your driver version)

My raw OpenGl programs have the same problem
and so do quite a few other none OSG programs.

I've never been bothered enough to investigate myself though.
A quick & dirty solution is just to disable screen updates when a menu
is opened.

--
The truth is out there. Usually in header files.