Hi Adrian,

This looks very nice! Could you give a little more background info? Did you use the nvidia paper as starting point? E.g. I am curious if this technique is applicable for large outdoor environments.

Thanks a lot
Raymond

Adrian Egli OpenSceneGraph (3D) wrote:
Hi Robert,

i implement a first version of SSAO effect and i have only one issue left in the implementation. the whole thing works nicely with GLSL shader, mutlipass-rendering when we don't resize the window, actually 512x512. so
what sould i do, to replace this issue. ?

Another thing is to remove the last pass GLSL shader, is there a way to solve it under common openGL textureing? Mutlitextureing? Or any other idea.

This version supports:

(Transparant faces: just disable for transparent faces like window, glass the detph writing, the depth buffer will hold only un-transparent z-values (alpha > 0.9) )

toggle ssao on/off with key 'a'

have a look and i will be happy to get any ideas to improve the stuff.
FPS is about 30.

/adrian