Hi folks,

again a new gift for the community, now for the new years celebration ;)

I am happy to announce that our forum does now support multiple categories!!!
Subjects of all messages coming from the mailing list will be scanned for
specified prefixes and the message will be posted under the corresponding
category. Posts written under that category will be forwarded to the mailing
list with a according prefix in the subject.

Check out the subject of this message. It was written under the 3rd Party -
General - Category in the forum ;)

If you are a maintainer of some 3rd party lib for osg, I could create a
category for your project and even provide you with moderator authentication
rights on this category. This enables better support, since you can directly
see, that the message is corresponding to your work.

Just check it out. Let me know if you want to have some special category in the
forum or if you think there is something missing.

!!! NOTE !!!
This functionality is in beta state, hence there could be some issues. If you
find them, let me know, please.

Best regards,
Art

http://osgforum.tevs.eu/viewtopic.php?p=4010#4010