Robert Osfield wrote:
HI Roland,

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Roger James
<ro...@beardandsandals.co.uk> wrote:

Here is what I hope is a reasonably final version of the transparency
changes for the collada reader.

I do hope that others will be diving in an helping test these updates,
but there is chance that some may be waiting for svn/trunk or a dev
release to do the testing.

If you feel the changes are worthy of integration then just say so and
I'll go ahead an merge.  There have been a few changes from the
community and myself (relative to warning fixes) that are in
svn/trunk, do your changes encompass these changes?

Robert,

I was just hoping for a bit of feedback before I submiited. But it looks like things are a bit quiet. The changes are against a recent svn head and should include the changes from Roland you recently applied. I am building against the Collada DOM API version 2.2 and the Collada Schema version 1.4 (the 2.2 API version includes both 1.4 and 1.5 schema support). I will sync to the latest OSG SVN now and submit later on today.

Roger