Hi Robert,

On 1/23/09, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The last discussion on warnings ended with me awaiting on feedback of
> how things stand with warnings under VS with/without the
> OSG_DISABLE_MSVC_WARNINGS.  I can only guess that as everyone is busy
> they have other things to chase up which are a higher priorty.  Feel
> free to dive in and do this testing and send in the warning output
> that you get when you switch off the warning disable so that we can
> review what changes would be best to implement.

I have been meaning to ask how you were doing with the review of my VS
output but saw from my svn updates that you were busy with osgVolume
work and of course the submissions. I was sure that I sent you the
first half > 200k lines of warnings but can't find it and now it's
lost forever. Starting a fresh build now and getting back to you.

Mattias