Hi,

Recent post of Stefan Eilemann on "Equalizer blog" talk about Openscenegraph
and Equalizer :
     http://pogl.wordpress.com/2009/01/24/openscenegraph-and-equalizer/

Maybe, you could use the subversion of Equalizer and Openscengraph 2.8

Yann,

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Adrian Egli OpenSceneGraph (3D) <
3dh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi UFUK ?
>
> it would be greate to get see working osg with such high-end technology.
> may you should use equalizer and openscenegraph doing this.
>
> adrian
>
> 2009/2/4 ufuk gun <ufuk....@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi,
>> I have to do a simulation project which needs 8 screens. This system likes
>> a dome.
>>
>> so i want to ask few questions about this:
>>
>> 1) i want to use multiple gpu's. So is there a limit on number of gpu's on
>> a pc? i saw 4 gpu's on a pc and every gpu has 2 outputs. can i render 8
>> screen with viewer?
>>
>> 2) how can i set which gpu render which screen. is there an auto
>> management system in viewer? if i have screens which have resolutions like
>> 8x1280x1024 or 4x2560x1024 or any other combination of this, should i do an
>> extra thing for this?
>>
>> 3) do you think i will have a critical frame rate problem if i render 8
>> screens.

> --

Yann Le Paih
Keraudrono