That's a header from mfc/atl which you won't have unless you have the
full version of visual studio.
You can try just editing the OpenThreadsVersionInfo.rc by hand and
commenting out that include.
It doesn't look like the rc is using any of the mfc defines.

2009/2/10 Cedric Pinson <morni...@plopbyte.net>:
> Hi Robert and all,
>
> i just tried to update my application on windows and now i have this error:
>
> Build started 2/10/2009 4:05:58 AM.
> Project "c:\sources\osg-branch\openscenegraph.sln" on node 0 (build
> target(s)).
>  Building solution configuration "Release|Win32".
> ..\..\..\PlatformSpecifics\Windows\OpenThreadsVersionInfo.rc(9): fatal error
> RC
> 1015: cannot open include file 'afxres.h'.
>
> before i did not have afxres.h can. I will check if there is an option to
> disable this behaviour
>
> Cheers,
> Cedric
>
> --
> +33 (0) 6 63 20 03 56  Cedric Pinson mailto:morni...@plopbyte.net
> http://www.plopbyte.net

The truth is out there. Usually in header files.