2009/2/11 Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>

> Hi Martin,
>
> Collada is a bit of mess w.r.t consitency, and keeping the OSG
> building against this moving target has proven to be a challange.  The
> very latest Collada DOM is now 2.2, so this is our target, I'm also
> compiling against Collada dom 2.1 without problems.  The latest
>
> Collada DOM also fix bugs in the DOM so it's worth upgrading.

Oops, I got confused with too many version numbers :)
I use Dom version 2.2 (which supports collada format version 1.5, hence the
confusion).
It is possible that I simply screwed up in selecting the correct libraries
in the cmake configuration step, I'll check this evening and try the svn
branch of osg if this does not work.
Cheers,
Martin