Hi,

Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi J.P,

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 12:34 PM, J.P. Delport <jpdelp...@csir.co.za> wrote:
The one I compiled with LGPL only, has the sws functions in libavcodec.so.

nm ./libavcodec/libavcodec.so | grep sws
0008c1b0 T sws_freeContext
0008d1f0 T sws_getCachedContext
0008d0f0 T sws_getContext
0008caf0 T sws_scale

I just updated my ffmpeg to latest in svn and it defines the above
methods, but doesn't declare them in the headers.

I have just checked my lgpl libs and it does contain img_resample. Maybe we can use that? Just double check your latest libs.

The matrix would then become:
if (img_resample available) {
        use it (Tanguys code)
        do not link to swscale
} else {
        use swscale
        link to swscale
}

jp

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.