Hi J.P and A.

As a crude hack to get me svn/trunk version of ffmpeg compiling
against our ffmpeg plugin I've added to FFmpegDecorderVideo.cpp the
extern definition of the img_convert.

extern "C"
{
    int img_convert(AVPicture *dst, int dst_pix_fmt, const AVPicture *src,
                int src_pix_fmt, int src_width, int src_height);

};

This allows the plugin to compile and link properly, it's certainly
not an ideal solution, but might give us a bit more breathing space
till we work out a final solution.  I've tried this with ffmpeg
svn/trunk and r15261 the last stable svn tag, so I've gone ahead an
check it into OSG svn/tunk.