Hi Robert,

On 4/3/09 9:23 PM, Robert Osfield wrote:
I've just updated to the latest svn/trunk of ffmpeg and it's now
doesn't contain the img_convert at all, but it does build the
libswscale so I'll now implement the swscale code path as well as the
old img_convert path.

Have you comitted?  I still get the old version.
Also src/osgPlugins/CMakeLists.txt has a reference to an OpenAL subdirectory that is not committed.

Do you have libswscale installed as part of the DarwinPorts?   Is the
GPL'd or LGPL'd version?

DarwinPorts builds the GPL version and has libswscale.

I've attached a compressed list of symbols in libavcodec.dylib
The only symbols regarding img_ are
single module    _img_copy
single module    _img_crop
single module    _img_get_alpha_info