On 4/3/09 11:10 PM, Robert Osfield wrote:
Great news.  I'll go have a look at the inversion issue.

What happens when you run:

osgmovie -e ffmpeg aliensong.mpg

It's right-side up and playing nicely.
(The aspect ratio isn't always right and lots of 'Using sws_scale' messages but that's not a plugin problem.)

However I am getting a black band on the right hand side of the image
when swscale code path is used and poorer visual quality.

I don't get black bands (maybe line padding?) and the quality looks good, even for HD resolution (well, 720p).

(Man, that puts me back 10yr or so playing with DIVO and Performer, playing back video over six pipes :-D

Cheers!
/ulrich