Hi Enke,

Blueberry3d is a core library, so it can't be used 'as it'.
I don't think there are public demos for it, but you can find
screenshots and videos on the bionatics www.
Have a look at LandSim3D, an application that uses Blueberry3D for its
rendering:
http://www.bionatics.com/Site/product/index.php3?langue=&UrlSuite=%2FSite%2Fproduct%2Findexc2.php3%3FCommunity%3D4%26ProductLineId%3D4

I was lucky to test it recently, it's really awesome... far, far
better than traditionnal (i.e. static) landscape visualisation
systems.
If your company is interested by the product, I think you may contact
Bionatics to ask for a demo.

Fred