Hi Sunitha,

I'm afraid you'll need to show a little more initiative.  You have all the
source code to the OSG, and the class that does the recording is tiny little
class, just go and have a look at the interface and the implementation.  If
it doesn't out of the box provide a mechanism for doing what you want try
subclassing from it or extending it.  Or just plain write your own system
for tracking camera movements.

Please remember I haven't written all the OSG myself (there are over 350
contributors), I don't know how to do everything, and often to have to pull
up the class interfaces and implement to know how it works.  This is effort
that you really should be doing and not expecting me to walk you through
every little step.

Robert.