I put debugging messages in FindFreeType.cmake, and the behavior is as expected 
within that cmake file, i.e. FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIRS gets set correctly.

The issue, as far as I can tell, is why cmake on os/x either isn't exporting 
FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIRS, or there's a typo somewhere outside that file so that 
the variable isn't getting picked up.

I spent a little time trying to debug this, but I'm not really getting 
anywhere, given that I have little cmake experience.  But, everything does seem 
to be working as expected, so it's a little bit of a mystery. 

certainly, the code in Find3rdPartyDependencies.cmake doesn't seem to be 
traversed, and src/osgPlugins/freetype/CMakeLists.txt seems to be correct.

Unfortunately, I don't have enough time, right now, to devote to debugging this 
in any depth.   And since I do have a workaround, I'm not blocked.

Read this topic online here:

osg-users mailing list

Reply via email to