Hi,

i'm using osggis to convert an esri shape file to an .osg file. i want to use
the scenedata, more precisely the vertex positions from that file. i need them
for an analyzing function, and won't add that loaded file directly into my
scenegraph, because i don't want to display it before analyzing is done.

is it possible to use the VertexArray from the loaded scenefile in a new
created Drawable (which will display my analyzing results), AND add additional
vertices, based on the analyzing process to it?
Or will i have to allocate a new VertexArray for my Drawable and copy the
loaded file's VertexArray by Value into it?

Thanks in advance,
christian

Read this topic online here: