From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Jason
Beverage
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 7:41 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] VPB texture disappear

Hey Paul,

I've seen this issue before with non power of two textures not being
supported in some situations.  VPB tries to use npot textures at the lowest
level of detail to most closely match the resolution of the source imagery.
Try generating your DB using --pot and see what happens, I bet it works.

Thanks,

Jason