Hi J-S,

Although not an optimal solution, and probably more of a work-around to your
question ... I use a skydome as well.  In my case, I just create a sphere whose
radius is that (or a little less than that) of the camera's far-field value,
which I've set to be quite large (60,000-meters).  This works for my use case.
But again, it's not an optimal solution.  I'd also be interested in a more
optimal and scalable solution.

chuck

  • [osg-use... Jean-Sébastien Guay
    • Re:... Cole, Charles E. (LARC-B702)[RAYTHEON TECHNICAL SERVICES COMPANY]
      • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
        • ... Robert Osfield
          • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay
          • ... Jean-Sébastien Guay