From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 8:41 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: [osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.8.1 release candidate three tagged

Hi All,

(from my blog at blog.openscenegraph.org)

I've just tagged the 2.8.1 release candidate 3. The are a couple of fixes
since rc2:

    * Fix to the subsurface handling in OpenFlight files
    * Removal of an old hack to PolygonOffset's unit multiplier for ATI
cards that is no longer required.
    * A couple of typo/spelling fixes.
    * Build fix for collada under OSX.
    * Addition of GL_RGB8 support to osg::image::computeNumComponts()
    * Fix to DatabasePager to prevent a crash that occurred when apps that
did't set the active contexts (note, osgViewer automatically sets the active
contexts so was unaffected by this bug.)

You can grab the source code from:

source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.8.1-rc3.zip svn tag: svn co
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.8
.1-rc3
OpenSceneGraph

Please test with your apps and various build environments, and send in
feedback of success or failures to osg-users mailing lists/forum so we can
track convergence to the final 2.8.1 stable release.