Thank you again, Robert.

-----Original Message-----
From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: venerdì 24 aprile 2009 11.54
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] update of zNear and zFar during drawing

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Gianluca Natale
<gianluca.nat...@adstorino.it> wrote:
> Thank you Robert,
> I apologize for my ignorance.
> Actually I don't want to make any zoom in, I just want to
> clip objects behind the camera (is there any problem in
> clipping a sphere against a rectangular box?)

You can do what you want with the near + far clipping planes in
orthographic and perspetive projections simply by switch off the
automatic compute of the near and planes via

   camera->setComputeNearFar(osg::CullSettings::DO_NOT_COMPUTE_NEAR_FAR);

But this won't make othrographic magically appropriate for doing internal
views.

19:21:00