I have to  install OpenSceneGraph on a RHEL 3.2 system.  I used cmake 2.6.3
to setup the make system and started to compile. I got the error given
below. What can be done to fix this?

[  0%] Building CXX object
src/OpenThreads/pthreads/CMakeFiles/OpenThreads.dir/PThread.o
/private/jiha/shivr/JIHA/OSG/OpenSceneGraph-2.8.1-rc4/src/OpenThreads/pthreads/PThread.c++:53:
declaration
  of `int* __errno_location()' throws different exceptions
/usr/include/bits/errno.h:38: than previous declaration `int*
  __errno_location() throw ()'
make[2]: *** [src/OpenThreads/pthreads/CMakeFiles/OpenThreads.dir/PThread.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/OpenThreads/pthreads/CMakeFiles/OpenThreads.dir/all] Error
2
make: *** [all] Error 2

***********************
The /usr/include/bits/errno.h file is given below with  line 38 highlighted.

/* Error constants.  Linux specific version.
  Copyright (C) 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
  This file is part of the GNU C Library.

  The GNU C Library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
  modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
  License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
  version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

  The GNU C Library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
  MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU
  Lesser General Public License for more details.

  You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
  License along with the GNU C Library; if not, write to the Free
  Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA
  02111-1307 USA.  */

#ifdef _ERRNO_H

# undef EDOM
# undef EILSEQ
# undef ERANGE
# include <linux/errno.h>

/* Linux has no ENOTSUP error code.  */
# define ENOTSUP EOPNOTSUPP

/* Linux also had no ECANCELED error code.  Since it is not used here
  we define it to an invalid value.  */
# ifndef ECANCELED
#  define ECANCELED 125
# endif

# ifndef __ASSEMBLER__
/* Function to get address of global `errno' variable.  */
*extern int *__errno_location (void) __THROW __attribute__ ((__const__));*

#  if !defined _LIBC || defined _LIBC_REENTRANT
/* When using threads, errno is a per-thread value.  */
#   define errno (*__errno_location ())
#  endif
# endif /* !__ASSEMBLER__ */
#endif /* _ERRNO_H */

#if !defined _ERRNO_H && defined __need_Emath
/* This is ugly but the kernel header is not clean enough.  We must
  define only the values EDOM, EILSEQ and ERANGE in case __need_Emath is
  defined.  */
# define EDOM 33 /* Math argument out of domain of function.  */
# define EILSEQ 84 /* Illegal byte sequence.  */
# define ERANGE 34 /* Math result not representable.  */
#endif /* !_ERRNO_H && __need_Emath */